Recipe for Vegetarian Spring Roll

When I have occasion in my house, I always cook a vegetarian spring roll. I love to eat spring rolls, especially with spicy ketchup, its yummylicious. Here is the ingredients for the Vegetarian Spring Roll.

VEGETARIAN SPRING ROLLS

20 sheets spring roll wrappers
2 carrots
1 white cabbage
1 cup dry flavoured soy mince
300 g beansprouts
salt pepper
oil for frying
for dip:
soy sauce
white vinegar
1 canned sweet corn

Note: Don't cook the sweet corn. Add only the sweet corn, when you put to the spring roll sheets.

Shred carrots and cabbage. Add beansprouts. Soak soy in a little bit of water untill damp.
Add soy sauce to mixture; salt and pepper to taste.
Wrap into spring roll sheets and then fry in oil.

Delicious with a soy sauce and white vinegar dip.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

added na po you sa site ko rikavieves

Snap Catch said...

this recipe is good for me hehehehe .... girl tagged you here... just visit me if you have time... from Pretty Life Online

Norm said...

nice blog! I got your from prettylife can we exchange link? if ok with you vote for me also in my site for Filipino blog of the week91 just check LADYNORMS and vote thx

Anonymous said...

i like vegies foods :)

Norm said...

thanks for voting me ha add kita ngayon salamat..take care

Borsallane Cart said...

wow, sarap, I always cook vegetable lumpia because its one of hubby's favorite :)