Amazing Rock Formations

This is amazing. Have you seen in this photo there is a form like a King Kong, sitting down and drinking with the beer? Tell me, isn’t amazing? When you see this form in real, really awesome, how is that work, like this form look a like King Kong. This photo took we were in Vocation Grand Canaria, during our Island tour last June 15-30, 2007. In Grand Canaria, they have also an awesome nature and amazing many rocks figures, there is also figures look a like an angel from heaven and one baby lying on the rock. What an awesome God’s created on this Earth, simply amazing.
What have you seen in this Photo, can you figure out of what kind of animal is that? Now, tell me.

10 comments:

Nancy Janiola said...

hi Ricka..these are nice photos..from what i figured, it looks like an alligator's head?? lol..i really dont know...

by the way, i have re-designed my blog..hope u could get some time to visit..Thanks ahead!

and wow..u have a very lovely angel right there..so cute baby:-)
u stay happy and take care!

Unknown said...

great pix sis!

btw, i've got something for you in my blog. you can view it here.

btw, pwedeng paki add din sis ang food blog ko? add ko rin ang link mo doon. thanks in advance from allinkorea.

Liz said...

Hi! No problem on the late reply ;) These rock formations are really amazing. I was trying to figure out the 2nd photo... hindi ko mafigure out eh, hehe.

By the way, may I request you to please my other blog too, A Simple Life, http://mlizcochico.com. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Moms Life Blog said...

lol its not look like an animal the 2nd pic sis. it seems look like a chair for me haha lol:))

Norm said...

great pics sis! ganda ng view talaga I like it..

Norm said...

Hello vieves! I got an award for you pala in my creativity site here http://sunshinenorm.blogspot.com/2008/01/friendly-site-award.html

Anonymous said...

got a tag for you sis!check it out!:)

Anonymous said...

beautiful view...makes me want to go there..see the view...feel the air T.T

Anna said...

Wow ricka ka nice aning view....Io dai naa ko tag nimo didto sa www.sheirma.com nako ang title kay A-Z Links...pakikuha nalang kung dili ka busy.

Joy0z said...

daan lang una ako huh...ang gulo eh..:(