Remembering in Milan Italy

Photos in Milan Italy we were there last January 27, 2007. My husband and I just drove to go there.. It is not so quite far from our place and that is why we just decided to drive to go there. I was so excited to see the Doumo (church) which is the second largest church in Italy and worlds third and of course the shopping centre. It is a touristy place and it was crowded when we were there. I saw different nationality and it was fun for me. I remembered, I saw a lot of Filipino there and I was amazed, they just spend time infront Doumo(church) enjoying looking the doves and playing with the. We rode the sightseeing bus tour; it was not expensive, within whole day valid, anytime you can use your ticket when you want to ride.
We stayed in Mediolanum Hotel. I would like to recommend this hotel, because
the room is modern, the bathroom is clean, quite big, and you can have a king size bed which is not so expensive and affordable too. The breakfast is included, that is what I like to stay of this hotel Mediolanum and it is located at the heart of Milan between the central station and Porta Venezia. It was memorable days when we were in Milan, Italy. It is nice to have experienced to visit this kind of City, the renowned one of the World Capitals of design and fashion. You can go shopping to the Galleria Vittorio Emmanuelle which is an oldest shopping mall and to the Lombard metropolis (along via Montenapoleon) is the famous for fashion houses and shops and there you can find variety of bags, shoes, and clothes etc. and they are branded like Gucci, Christian Dior, Ferre, Armani,Ferragamo, Valentino and others.
I enjoyed our city tour in Milan, Italy. It is nice to be there to see the people and to know more culture and history of this City.

7 comments:

Norm said...

great pics Ricka! ganda ng church sa MILAN...

Norm said...

I got compliments tag for you in my yesterday's site and an Excellent award in my creativity site..just visit my two sites if you have time thank you and have a nice day..

Anonymous said...

lovely couple! i'm sure you really had a great time in milan. It's one of those places that I want to visit someday.

Anonymous said...

ohh what a cute baby,enjoy now while he still small :) one day when about over one year you'll be more busy hehhehe,well we can exchange links,i wl go ahead and add u hope u wl add me too,have a great day!!!!anyway nice pics:)

Anonymous said...

Hehe, I remember tuloy the film of Claudine and Piolo titled Milan. New look naman diay ni imo site, banat jud ta ani dah, haha..

Norm said...

Hello vieves! if you have time visit my yesterday's site I have a contract tag 4 you..TC

Lily said...

Hi Ricka thanks for sharing this to us, ka nindot sa mga pictures wish to visit this place someday too. anyway you take care and have a great week-end.