* New Year’s tradition *

Meme from Kikay. Now I am tagging to my friends, Sis Melanie, Justine,Ging2x and Anna

Rule:Copy the person and persons’ names that sent it to you and add your own at the bottom of the list. It really helps to build community.

Here goes:

What are some of your new year’s good luck traditions?

I don't have any New Year Tradition...We just celebrating and preparing foods, 12 round shaped fruits on the table and we thanks to God that the all things what he gave and the another year's come. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” SwitzPhils


I don’t really believe that much New year’s tradition but since I was grew up with it I tried to do so and It is a little effective to bring luck through the years. But what I do believe much, luck is in your hands with prayers and belief to God. No matter what tradition you will try to follow if you don’t acknowledge God as the total source of your supply then everything will be worthless. Everything is a blessing from Him. I also collect coins and put in a wallet and make noise during new years eve, round fruits, dressing up nicely, putting different kinds of menu in dining table, jumping to increase height ha-ha, Avoid spending money at new years day and yeah that polka dots clothes. One thing I remember before we pick a rose flower and put it in a glass of water and then every member of the family will share drinking the water to keep us family binded through the years.kikay-site.net


My beloved mother told us don’t open the money pouches until a few days have passed. Traditional New Year foods are also thought to bring luck, she said 13 different kinds of fruits is good luck, and family together around tables of traditional foods. lolli of s0-cute.net


My mom used to collect some coins and when the new year comes she put the coins in a bowl and shake it to create sounds. She said its good luck for money throughout the year. And also wearing dotted dresses on new year don’t know why. CC and chalyza and keep.


I don’t have any traditionals during New Year. Juliana RW


My old folks always told us to avoid spending money on new years day. They said, once you spend on the first day of the year, you like to spend the rest of the year.Behind d Scenes of ME and Retchel’s Pure Life and A little bit of me
I grew up believing that if you have some money on your pocket (whatever you’re wearing) come New Year’s eve it will ensure steady flow of income throughout the year. The other belief is that the main door of the house should be wide open come New Year’s eve so that good luck will be ushered in. Juliana of MY WORLD and JULIANA’S LAIR.

1 comment:

Joy0z said...

Haha..o diay no..nalibat man ko gabii waman naku kit-i..Thank you very much ha..:)