New Year Eve Party, Welcoming 2008

Hello visitor's, guests, friends and co-bloggers, Welcome 2008! happy 2008! is another year's came, the year of Rat, new hope, new dreams and lot of surprises are waiting for all of us.
Last year 2007, I had so many things and happenings in my life, I got and recieved and of course never to forget this to mention 3 times on vocation, we had blast cities tours in Italy, 1st in Milan, 2nd in Rome, Pisa and Florence vocation and 3rd beach vocation in Grand Canaria, Spain and lastly but not the least my adorable baby came into our life, so healthy and no difficulties during my operation. He is our BuNdLe of JoY. This is the right family that we called. Im so thankful to God for that all what he gave to me last year's, and now we are facing another year, hopefully the world have peace and more luck and more blessings to come into our life.

And this is the 1st New Year Eve Party of our cute baby boy. I am so much happy for all this things happened and he came into our life.
How was your New Year Eve Party folks? Me, was so great!
We had yearly New Year Eve Celebration, the celebration was successful, we had full of laughed, full of chikahan, singing, dancing, playing games ai basta sadya jud kaayo ming tanan, our laughed 'til on our ears jud as in. hapit na gud nagisi ang nawong cge katawa LOLs... hastang sakit na akoa panga jud cge katawa. Saonz mga pinayz jud bungis-ngis. We celebrated at the house of my pinay friend. Couple of years we celebrated the New Year Eve at one room that we always rent, but this New Year Eve we celebrated at the house of my pinay friend coz the room that we rented before there is something wrong/broken, that's why we celebrated only at the house of my friend. We enjoyed and full of foods on the table.

Take a tour of my some photos below:




Husband took photo when I was cooking and with my Prince before going to the party




Pose rin ako before to go party

With my some Pinay Friends

The Ambience.
Standing that is Kimberly daughter of my pinay friend, she wanted only to posed LOLs..
This is the important of the swiss people the arrangement of the table.


The Desserts I forgot to take photo for main foods!



of course With my King and my Prince
We brought each other different kinds of food, I cooked and I brought 2 kinds of food, my own recipe Vegetarian Kalderita and the shrimp with rolled of bacon for cocktails. Same as usual at 12 midnight we did prost/cheers with champagne together and wishing. We had so many foods on the table, hay graveh di just namo mahurot tanan pagkaon, kaya balotan pag uwi LOLs... The party was finished at 2 AM....




These are the food that I Cooked that I brought in our party, I cooked this for almost 4 hours this Gluten Meat my recipe Vegetarian Kaldereta, so long?LOLs This Gluten Meat this is not easy to make and cook that why need really to spend time. well, I like cooking LOLs.. This is Vegetarian Kaldereta, that is not a meat that is Gluten Meat, I think you know what is that Gluten meat if not open this site about Gluten Meat and the other is the shrimp with roll of bacon for cocktails. Isn't look yummy?

My King and My Prince say to ya all, Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope You enjoy my some photos during the New Year Eve Party! Happy New Year! Happy 2008!

5 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

Wishing you and your family a fruitful Year 2008!

Unknown said...

looks liked a blast for all! Happy new year rickavieves!

Jazevox said...

looks like happy times and great food! Happy New Year 2008 to you and your family!

Moms Life Blog said...

wow looks delicious sis. I want to be there. How I wish I am there, I wanna eat those food lol haha. Yummy hmmmmmmmmm... you rock! hehe

Jonna Luttrull said...

good morning happy new year.