8 Thing To Be Thankful

Tagged from PrettyLifeOnline, Thank you so much for this tag. I enjoyed this tag.

1. I am so thankful to God; he gave to me a wonderful husband.

2. I am so thankful for almost 4 years living with my husband, God given to us a wonderful child.

3. I am so thankful to have a wonderful parent's, sisters and bros.

4. I am so thankful to have a wonderful parent’s in-laws and very good friends where I am living now and friends online.

5. I am so thankful; I got my Driver License here in Switzerland last December 2006.

6. I am so thankful I got my 1st diplomas in Switzerland as teacher or leadership of kindergarten one.

7. I am so thankful to God; he won’t give me a trial that I can not handle.

8. at last but not the least, I am so thankful to God he give all the things what I needed the most!

and now I'm sharing this tag to Ging2x, Malyn Mayumi, and Anna.

3 comments:

Pretty Life Online said...

thanks girl for doin' the tag.... Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Marie NP said...

Thank you sa tag Geive, cute kaayo my name mayumi hehehe I love it! Keep it up hahaha. Ako ning i post sa bravejournal nko ha.Chat to u later.