Happy Birthday sis Marilou


Today, one of my friend birthday. She is Marilou, She is my schoolmate during my college days. During our college wala mi tagdanay ani nya, but in Cherry blossoms one of a kind dating site, I met her and I chatted her and telling that I knew her, that I saw her in same school where I was, so I chatted her once she is online on that site, and we became a good friend. Last April 2006 hubby and I went to Philippines visited my family and we attended also her church wedding that was the 1st time that I talked her in person. Now she in Sweden, married a wonderful swedish man with new born cute baby boy.

Now this time I want to say to you, Happy Happy Birthday and hope more blessings to come in your life.

Here is my Birthday wish for you:

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!

Happy Happy Birthday!

No comments: