20 Questions Tagged

Im tagged from PrettyLifeOnline, thank you so much!
Here are my answers

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? i forgot LOLs..
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I will keep as I can…

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? its me…giving birth last November 7 to a cute baby boy *wink* then my close classmate in German class, Last December 15.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Oi purya, wala tawon…

5. What countries did you visit? Some Cities of South of France year 2005, Monaco during Autumn year 2005, Catalunyan Region Spain especially Barcelona year 2005 and 2006, Paris France during spring time year 2005, United Kingdom London during spring time year 2005, Germany in Europa Park during Autumn time year 2005, Italy Cities including Pisa, Florence and Rome during Spring time year 2007 and Grand Canaria Spain during summer time year 2007.

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Transfer another flat better than we have now.

7. What was your biggest achievement of the year 2007? Got my Diplom here in Switzerland yupey and of course to have my cute baby boy, this is our bundle of joy.

8. What was your biggest failure? hmm.

9. Did you suffer illness or injury? Nope, thanks God.

10. What was the best thing you bought? Im am shopping addict, mostly women are like to go shopping, I am right? lols, the best thing I bought are clothes, bags, shoes, DVDs Movies, scented candles, software and technology like cellphone. And mostly now, I bougth for my baby boy clothes. It's so cute!

11. Where did most of your money go? same answer in number 10

12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Excited for my mom’s coming this spring time here in Switzerland to visit us. Hopefully she will get the VISA soon and to my sis too.

13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? Fattier because just past few months I delivered my baby boy eh, I eat to much kasi hahaha.
c) richer or poorer? Whatever! LOLs.

14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Wish to go back my Swimming course and to go back my body fitness course, not possible for now so busy taking care of my baby, but I wish! LOLS…
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Doing iron! want to help me?
16. What was the best book you read? Ai “The Count Of Monte Cristo” which husband and I bought in Marseilles City, France during our vocation, where the count of Monte Cristo movie stated on the book and in the movie, but I am not already finish reading this book Lols, because is so thick.

17. What did you want and get? Just want my hubby stay here on his office,
18. What did you want and not get? want to visit my family in PI.
19. What kept you sane? blogging.....

20. Who did you miss? Now, I miss my hubby LOLs..he is not beside me by this time LOLs.. and my family back in PI.

How about you? I tagged you Sis Marilou Ate Nieves Joydob Chic Shopaholic Rich

1 comment:

fihanna said...

Hi Ricka!
Please vote for me here:
http://santaslinklove.blogspot.com/
Thx ;0)