Tag Ticket

Tagged from Rich the Tag Ticket.

Here are my answer this tag.


How long have you been bloging?
I’ve been blogging for almost 3 years now, but not here in blogspot, just in yahoo 360 and this blog, it's almost 2 years now but before I keep on private this blog not on the public. I just shared this blog before of some of my friends from yahoo 360 blog. I just open this blog to the public last Novemver 2007.

What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?

Well, I like blogging, through blogging I can create friends all around the world. No one convinced me to do blogging, I just convinced my self hehehe…

What are the 3 things that you love about being online?
• Chatting with my family, relatives, friends, classmates back to Philippines and online friends that I’ve never meet already.
• Searching anything what I’ve like he-he-he
• Now, to have extra income, as I have now a cute baby boy, I can’t go back to my work.

What are the 3 things that you struggle with in the online-world?
• Want to know more HTML, CSS and making website.
• I hate to be disconnected during chatting with my peeps..
• Don’t like if I open one site so a lot to download and makes my computer hung, that makes me drives so crazy.

Im tagging to Pretty Life Online,Ging2x, sis Melanie, and Chubby and Sexy

3 comments:

Norm said...

Hi gurl! I got an awards for you here http://ladynorms.blogspot.com/2008/01/blogging-buddies-award-forever-friends.html

Pretty Life Online said...

lol! girl done this already eh... anyway i'll add up your name there nalang ha!

Moms Life Blog said...

another tag again for me? hehehe lol thanks!