About Me

I was tagged again from Ging2x and Anna Thank you for forwarding this tag to me Anna and Ging.It seems fun to recieve a tag because it is fun to answer and know something what also going online or what kind of tag that I recieve.
Here’s the rule:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry ?-I am married now, and I wished I married at age of 25 and I got married at age of 24.

2. What color do you like most?*I like color blue, pink and red the most.
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?*I love you forever and ever.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?*As I am here in europe want to go to philippines visit my parents and sis, and also in US specially my dear sister living in Florida.
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? Nothing, Because I am happy what I have!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?Talking to hubby and trying to make jokes. And when He is not besides me or in his work, I watch TV and chatting some friends in yahoo.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?*Losing someone that I care the most my hubby and my cute baby boy.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?*Will buy a big house and new car LOLs...
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. ..*Nice, thoughtful and funny.
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?*Nothing to wish as of now because Im happy with my half, he is a kind of a man that every woman wish for.
11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?*Lazy learning languages!
12. Which type of person do you hate the most?*Which I hate the most is Liar person.
13. What is your ambition?*To have 3 kids someday!
14. If you had one wish what would you wish for?*Nothing to wish from now on, want to think 1st because mostly I have all already! Maybe tomorrow I can answer this. LOls...
15. How would you celebrate new year?*Here in Switzerland, we Celebrated new year with my friends and with our loveones, we had party, yearly New Year Eve Party. We had a lot of fun, then on the next going to the restaurant with hubby's family.

16. What is the best gift you can give to someone this year?*I hope I can give him a big screen monitor computer because his looking for this.
17. Are you afraid of death?*As of now, I am afraid about this, because I want to see my baby he's growing, marry a woman that he love and his kids someday.
18. What did you learned in life?*
19. What is the best thing to do if you had just a break up?*Just want to be alone.
20. Would you give your life to save someone very special?*Yes, because I can't live without him. LOLs..

No comments: