Presents From Brazil

Yesterday, at 11:00 am when I was going to shower, the doorbell rang and I was thinking I am not going to open he-he-he silly me. Because I was still wearing sleeping clothes but I did decided to go out and open the door. I was surprised the mail carrier was standing the front door with the package. Whew! I knew already where it comes from. I thought already from Brazil, from my husband’s classmates when he was studying an English language in Australia. This is not the first time she sent a package to us, she sent every time when the holiday season comes. She sent a gift for my husband’s birthday also, she sent to me too and for our little baby Cedric and how sweet she is, that she remembers my husband and she cares and thought of us too.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! those are very nice gifts...thanks sis for your vote..i appreciate it a lot!

Norm said...

wow! a beautiful gifts from a thoughtful friend! thanks for voting me friend..take care and have a nice day...vote for me again tomorrow

Janine said...

just passin by..nice bb clothes

Moms Life Blog said...

wow akoa nani silang tanan sis labi na kanang sa imoa ba lol.. haha kon mag msg. ka adto sa comments sa akoang bravejournal amaw, lol hehehe para makarank sad ka lol..

Anna said...

wow ka nice sa gift io.....Got A Tag For You:
Anna's Daily Journal

Liz said...

Those are nice presents, and your hubby's friend is really so sweet. Have a great weekend. :)