What Kind of Wine Am I? by blogthings

A tag from my friend Francine of What kind of wine am I, I did test my self and here is the result I am a Chardonnay wine (lol). Very fun questions and I enjoyed answering! I'm passing this tag to all my co-bloggers. how about you guys? Tell me of what kind of wine you are! Test yourself in blogthings and enjoy answering the questions.


You Are Chardonnay



Fresh, spirited, and classic - you have many facets to your personality.
You can be sweet and light. Or deep and complex.
You have a little bit of something to offer everyone... no wonder you're so popular.
Approachable and never smug, you are easy to get to know (and love!).

Deep down you are: Dependable and modest

Your partying style: Understated and polite
Your company is enjoyed best with: Cold or wild meat

1 comment:

Noushy Syah said...

Hi Ricka..thanks for dropping by @ my blog, your blog is lovely and sweet.

Feel free to come again to my site yea..have a gr8 weekend to you too.

p/s your lil baby is so cute!