The Current Reading

This tag is quite so late now. I recieved this from Lis, I decided to post it here.
The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages). 2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence. 4. Post the next three sentences. 5. Tag five people.

The book nearest to me is “I love you” by: Gordon O. Martinborough. I gave this book as a gift to my husband during his first visit in Philippines. The book “I love you” this all about the love, relationship of husband and wife or family relationship and girlfriend and boyfriend relationship and the relationship to God. It is also about gaining insight through love and faith. This book teaches us how to relate biblical faith to family life. How to hold on to love through life’s difficulties. How to practice truth and develop a character like Jesus.


Anyway, this is the sentence in page 123 in the fifth sentence.
“They produce the evidence of Colosians 2:3-17.”

I'm tagging this to all my co-bloggers.

No comments: