Lovely Rose

I received this lovely rose from my friend of mine. Thanks for giving this lovely rose sis Mel, I appreciate it so much, makes my heart humble of your thoughtfulness and sweetness.

I love anykind of flowers but I like the most is Rose, any kind of colour just I love the rose. Rose means for me is so romantic flower.
My husband sometimes he keeps giving me a flower, even we do not have occasioned or not my birthday. He is so sweet, makes my heart fast beating (lol)

THESE ARE FOR YOU !
And don't tell me you're too busy for this.
Don't you know the phrase 'stop and smell the flowers'?
See how many bouquets you end up with!
"Happiness keeps you Sweet,
Trials keep you Strong,
Sorrows keep you Human,
Failures keep you Humble,
Success keeps you Glowing,
But Only God Keeps You Going!
"And the most exciting part!!!

No comments: