My Baby Now is Rolling

My baby now is big; he is quite so heavy. He started to roll past few days ; that was early in the morning, I was sleeping beside him while he is awake playing his stuff toys and watching the TV cartoons, when I open my eyes a little bit I saw him rolling. I was surprised because he can rolls eve he did not practice in many times!

When placed on his stomach, my baby will lift her head and shoulders high, using his arms for support. This mini push-up helps strengthen his muscles and gives his a better view of what is going on. He amaze me (and himself!) by rolling from her back to her front, or vice versa.
He keeps rolling he enjoyed rolling, he laughed and smile when he rolls.
Huh! My baby is so strong! Next month he will be 4 months old. Yay! Soon he can start crawling! I am so excited to see him crawling!

No comments: