Good Morning good morning!!!

Good Morning! Good morning! Good Morning! I used this words onces my cute boy wakes up in the morning or even not morning hehe...in this word I sing a song for him and he just listens to me and holding his feet or in his hand and I swing a little bit and seems he is doing an exercise and while Im singing it makes him smile. Thats the way I greet to my little son. What about yours? hehehe...
Yesterday, I recieved good news a text messages from my classmate. She is my classmate in my German class, he gave birth a little boy, her name is Orsi, wanna say big CONGRATULATIONS Orsi you are now big mommy! She is from Hungary and married a Swiss man, she is my good classmate and good friend, it is almost 4 years now we have still communication, what a coincidence we are the same pregnant of this year, but I am the 1st giving birth last month hmmmmm...but we are 4 kaberks in German class we are all pregnant, the other 1 from India, she gave birth last October but we are not so communicating each other much unlike Orsi, and then me on last month November and then Orsi and this coming 2008, I have a another friend, 2 friends 1 frm Malaysia she is my kaberk too, she is my co-swimmers in our swimming group, I think around May or June she will give birth too, and a 2nd woman is a Pinay, I only knew last couple of days that she is pregnant, she sent me a text messages that she is pregnant but before that, she called me that she felt not good, she always craving food but she throw up after she eat, and I told her, "I think your pregnant" after a day, she was on her doctor and yeah was confirmed she is pregnant within almost 2 months and this coming July Next year 2008, she will give birth... hope everything its ok for her during this pregnancy. What a blessed friend I have! Im so excited for her. Im so excited for them! A big CONGRATULATIONs to them! Maybe one day when we see each other and together in restaurant with the babies it so many babies hahahahaha...whata funny?!!!
Oks cyah again guys, thnx for peeking by my page! Wish u have a great day! Tschüss...tsuppppp...

1 comment:

Moms Life Blog said...

very nice, you guys have a baby and I dont have yet hehe maybe one day will come lol. hey tag taka lol
http://gmunchkin.blogspot.com/2007/12/make-paragraph-or-two-regarding-your.html


tagai imoang mga friends hahaha lol buhata ang unsay gibuhat sa akoa lol sige na lol hahaha para masaya lol hehehe