Christmas is fast approaching

Yeah, Christmas is fast approaching. Christmas is the Christian celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, who is considered the Son of God, and the savior of all people. It celebrating time.
Hubby want to have a Christmas tree, but me not so, coz I feel tired and so much more work also, yeah it is nice to have a Christmas tree during this season and I like to decorate too, but this time, Im dont' have taste to have a christmas tree at home, but hubby really want to have, so I decorated yesterday, we finished almost 2 hrs decorated this, it is quiet big and look nice, it is not true tree just a plastic but look like true tree, isn't it?

Photo with my adorable baby

The other last days, I bought some big balls coz we don't have much big balls and I bought also ribbon for our Christmas tree for look more alive.

No comments: