2 floating eggs

Hay! today I don't know what should I post here, Im just so tired last night, always awake to entertain to baby and now I have nothing to do here, felt boring while my baby sleeping this morning. Noon time I joined my baby lying on couch and we watched TV and my baby CD and I fall asleep the hour was so fast and I woke up almost 3pm and I felt hungry, I go to the kitchen and look what I've cooked?

2 eggs floating with malonggay(don't know in english name) and with red pepperoni and I just put also the meat seasoning and black pepper so that a little bit spicy, the taste was so perfect it's delicious! Im really so hungry! I like this malonggay. Im lucky yesterday hubby and I went to the Indian, it was good the have stocked, I really missed this, within only 3 minutes! hmmm really yummy for me. In Philippines some people don't like to eat this malonggay(don't know what this in english hehehe)because its bitter taste when they cook, hmmm I have a secret for that, so that will not bitter taste do not strir it, just let it 'til boil, in 3 minutes or it will cooked quick when its high temperature and its better when its not overcooked, its tasty and delicious it has more nutrients :-)
Tssuuupppp...

3 comments:

Anna said...

Wow ricka this is so good...Makes me hungry..Musta na dinha girl? Happy weekend dinha ninyo tanan..An Award Is Waiting For You:
Anna's Daily Journal

Maria Justine said...

Wow waffa kalami ba ana oi...miss na noon nako kalamunggay...padalhi ko diri beh hahaha :) yummy kaau na oi!!!

Moms Life Blog said...

daoy unsaon nalang ni sis. hahaha it looks so yummy, I missed this malunggay kalimot ko sa english oi atay unsa mana tawag sa english haha basta motan aw gani ko ani na picture maglaway ko kay kahigopon ko kaau ani bah. its nutritious baya ni high calcium sad kalami atay lami kaau higop panagsa rako kita aning malunggay sa USA haha lol palaway man ka sis hehehe lol haha