Feel Not Good

Today, I woke up early in the morning and after lunch I did my house hold chores, I cleaned our bathroom because it was one week now already that I did not clean and after cleaning the bathroom I did vacuum our whole flat. I am thankful I did clean our flat today because I do not like that our flat look like messy. In addition, in the afternoon, I did iron our clothes but I continued to iron our clothed tomorrow it is seems I feel so tired now and I need some rest. Sometimes when my husband arrived from his work, I keep telling to him that I feel so tired; I have backache, so feel so weak everyday and feel not good. That is all for now folks. Have a nice week ahead.

1 comment:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

have a good breakfast and enough vitamin. you have to take care of your health too sis:D