Golden October


Here in Switzerland, at this month we experienced golden October during the past days experiencing nice weather. However, with temperatures from up to 23 degrees Celsius it is over this coming Thursday as what I have heard in Television weather news update this evening. Oh my! The golden October is saying now goodbye…

Tomorrow it will be Wednesday temperatures of more than 20 degrees might be measured in many places in Switzerland once again. On Thursday, a cold front finishes golden October. It becomes cloudy and rainy. The snowfall border drops until about 1500 metres.

By the way, we’re almost in the middle of the month and meaning that my birthday is fast approaching. This Friday I have visitors as advanced birthday celebration and despidida party or goodbye party (farewell party) for my mom back to Philippines.

No comments: