Make New Friends At SocialSpark

I am almost 1-year now as a blogger. Thousand of bloggers out there make money by blogging including me. Blogging is great you can meet friends all around the globe through exchanging links or it might be you can find your lost friends or classmates through blogging and it is nice that you can share your photos or your happenings in your daily lives through blogging. One time one of my friend told me about SocialSpark, I am not familiar what SocialSpark is. My friend urged me to sign up in SocialSpark and I was interested too because I want to earn more money by blogging. Therefore, I did not hesitate I signed up and I created my profile. Now, I am 1 month (if I could not get wrong) member of socialspark. I met new people, new friends and at the same time I can make money by blogging because they are connected thousand of advertisers and bloggers. SocialSpark is a new social network service nowadays, a new site from IZEA, a community of bloggers, social online marketing and advertising. Through SocialSpark I could meet new friends, people, or advertisers and I can discover more new blogs.

This is the one blogger profiles that I like, I like her blog Life Has A Lot To Offer because it is helpful site, she’s posting interesting stuff and her travel with her husband that’s makes me feel excited when I am looking there photos, which is interesting for me. I am looking forward to meet more friends through SocialSpark. How about you? Do you have profile now in socialspark? If not, sign up now this is your chance to make money by blogging and meet more friends.

No comments: