Interview For My Mom To Get Tourist VISA

What an idle blog I have now. I could not update this blog everyday; it seems I am now in my busiest days. I have so many things to write in here but the time is though. I could not get a time sometimes to write the entry in this blog. Summer is just around, my baby is now bigger, and he wanted to play every time with me and went outside, walking around and sometimes went to the city or with my friends. In the other hand, we were busy arranged the document for embassy Switzerland in Manila past few weeks. At last, last Tuesday the documents was arrived in embassy manila and today this morning my brother called up to the embassy and my mother her interview scheduled will be next week she will going to embassy, to have interview, hope this will be going well. I am so excited to see her and come over here in my second homeland to visit me, my husband of course to my son, her 1st grand child. She is eager to see my son and the family of my husband too. I hope everything will be ok in embassy and approved her application then get her VISA. Let see folks. Cannot wait this…

No comments: