Schedule going to Hospital

November 3 passed by, yes that the due date that my baby come but today is now November 6. It is already late. Yesterday, me and hubby went to hospital where I go deliver my baby. The midwife checked the movements of my baby and the heartbeat, so that we will know where the baby come. It was pretty good the baby's movement and also the heartbeat it's pretty good, no problem at all. November 7 at 9 PM is my schedule to go in hospital again and admit there to prepare the baby come, that's my OB doctor gave me a date schedule that I stay on hospital, that they will do to check always and gave me medicine or dextrose so that the baby come. I don't know what this will be going happen. I think that is the night my baby come. Let's see check out then.
See u later friends

No comments: