My 27th birthday

Yesterday was my 27th birthday. We went to Cinema and watched the movie I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK and LARRY, starring: Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Jessica Biel and etc. Me and hubby enjoyed watching this film, it is romance and comedy movie. This movie is all about the Gay Stereotype, a man pretending to be Gay, Gay wedding hmmmm...just watch it guys LOLss...u will never be disappoint of this movie it is really funny.
After from Cinema we went to Mexican restaurant, i think u know what they have food, a Mexican food, all are spicy hmmmm yummy, its quiet expensive but its worth. I enjoyed the food what I ordered and my husband too. Hubby can't eat a lot of spicy food but on the night he ate all what he ordered! LOLs...
We got home 11 PM and our stomach are full of spicy food.
That was happening of my 27th birthday!

No comments: