Aquarium Take Along Swing from Shopping Online


Shopping online it would be great specially when is low prices.
Me and hubby bought this for my baby Angel a Auquarium Take Along Swing in this online shop Aquarium Take Along Swing. So much soothing in a portable, compact size! Also my baby enjoy the wonders of an aquarium wherever I go! The swinging motion makes the fishies in the colorful tanks look like they’re swimming. Now baby can be soothed by eight different swing speeds while watching fishy friends swim.
Baby can pull on the hanging ocean creature friends for music & dancing lights!
Everyday I put my baby, when he is not in the good mood, when I put him in this swing, he really enjoy this swing after a minutes he fall asleep, so I can chat or surfing, write a blog or I can cook, do household chores or whatever what I like to do at home when my baby is on this swing! I am happy we bought.




-Requires 4 “C” batteries (not included).
-Birth to 25 lbs.
-Volume control.
-Baby-or mom-activated lights twinkle to six different musical selections.
-Plays classical music and soothing aquatic sound effects.
-Choose music only, lights & music, or baby activation.
-Extra tall handle for added convenience.
-Eight speeds for baby’s comfort.
-Colorful aquarium tanks soothe and entertain.
-Deep cradle seat supports baby.
-Machine-washable seat pad.
-Colorful aquarium tanks soothe and entertain.
-Hanging toys and soft toy in pocket encourage sensory development.

No comments: