At Last

Hi everyone, good day! How’s going on? Everything’s alright? how’s the weather there? If you ask question like that back on me, we had great weather today but little bit cold though and windy grrr as now we are entering the autumn season but anyway I had good day today, because I went to Philippine Embassy here in Bern to renew my passport and soon my new passport will arrive; at last, I applied to renew my passport today. So am ready to fly going back to Philippines to visit my whole family next year.

Anyway that is all for now, I have so many things to do in here to makes up something. Have a good day to you wherever you are around the globe.

1 comment:

Lalaine said...

wow! that's great news.. I'm going back home this year na rin and we're very excited! God bless!

Lalaine's World
From Asia and Beyond
Day to Day Miracles