Congratulation To My Good Friend

This afternoon I visited to my good friend (Robilyn) in hospital also a Filipina woman and married a Swiss man. She delivered a baby boy yesterday 3 kilograms and 720 grams and 51-centemeter baby boy in caesarean operation. I was so touch when I so her cute boy (named John André), I am really so happy of my close friend finally her baby was born yesterday at noontime 12:14 having an angel given from above. She is my best friend my good friend here in our place, we are almost the same age; I am younger just 1 year. We are almost 5 years now as a good friend; we just met in the school where I was studied German course language that I could never forget. In the same day that we met, she invited my husband and I to visit her house, we had dinner their, and that was our friendship started. My husband and her husband are also good friend because of us (my friend Robilyn). We shared many things, sad times, problems and happiness, that I could share with comfortable and trust. We keep in touch always and we spend our time mostly going outing, shopping, picnic, swimming and any kind, which is fun with us.

I want to say “Congrats to my best friend having an adorable baby boy and Welcome
To Motherhood My Friend

Tomorrow around in the afternoon I am going to visit again her, I am with my husband, my husband eager also to her son.



With my good friend Robilyn was 5 months pregnant

No comments: