Spring Break

It’s again I am too late posting entries in my blog. I have only short time to sit down in front of my computer. It’s a kind a busy outing with my family last few days. You know when beautiful weather we just took advantage outing with my family and friends enjoying the day under the sun. Spring is sprung, surely, we had a lot of fun, love the surroundings were flowers blooms everywhere. Just enjoy with these fun spring anything what we things to do. These were the moments that I do not have enough to spend time too much in front of my computer.

Furthermore, Mother’s Day is getting very closer. My husband and I have planned out of town for just 2 days and night. We don’t have direction where to go but we have just planned out of town or maybe out of country maybe in the north of Switzerland either we attend the Filipino Mother’s day Party this Saturday night.

That is all for now folks, wish you have a great Monday to start a wonderful week.

No comments: