Today is my birthday

Today is my Birthday!
Another year older,
I'm not afraid to die,
and I want to live more,
I enjoy living in this world,
Yet my Birthday come,
a birthday to enjoy,
in every moment
in all the day long.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today is my day
a day for me
that i was really been waiting for
Everyone has wishes for me & smiled
Isn't so nice?
Today is my day
a big day for me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First and foremost I thanks to the Lord,
He gave me a wonderful life,
and to my loveone, to my family, they're always for me
from sadness & happiness in my life.
to my true friends and my true friends yahoo 360
You're always there for me,
I Treasured you all,
In this day, I thank you to you all.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: