Friday and weekend update!

Friday, that was my birthday! I go to my worked in the morning & I brought cookies for the children. They surprised their snacks becacuse the cookies look so lovely hehehe... I put with the carrots & Apple fruit! These photos in slideshow, showing where I am working too.


Photos slideshow, this is during my work days in friday:




Saturday, The birthday celebration continued. I invited my pinays friends & thier families! 5:00 PM they arrrived in our home. I cooked different kinds of food. I enjoyed so much that night & my friends, are so happy too with me in that night



My chatmate friend sent this to me, so lovely Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photo slideshow during Saturday night:




Sunday, I woke early, we've planned to go to Interlaken City (a touristic City) but it was beautiful weather, blue sky & not windy and then we decided to go to up to the mountain in Niederhorn between 2 small cities, the Thun City & Interlaken City,Bernese Oberland.
Niederhorn, Magnificent views of the Bernese Alps. A breathtaking panorama of Lake Thun, Blüemlisalp, Stockhorn, Eiger, Mönch, Jungfrau and Niesen on the right. This high mountain landscape consists of rocks and conifer trees, and you may even encounter wild goats and chamois.Image
Here our photos slideshow:


To all my dear friends who sent a b-day greetings for me, I thank you all for ur lovely b-day greetings. I appreciated it! Mwahhhh ((((HUGS))))


No comments: