Rhinefalls in Schaffhausen

"The Rhinefalls, the one largest Falls in Europe"

Yesterday I woke up so late 10:30 AM. The weather was so nice blue sky and it is so hot outside.
I had my breakfast my toast bread with my fave Ladys Choice Sandwich Spread and with 1 glass milk, my husband took his dark brown bread that is what he like always to eat early in the morning. Sometimes if he don't have anymore bread he will take my toast.
While we are having breakfast we just talked about the Rheinfalls in Schaufhausen in northest of Switzerland. Me and my husband we decided to go this place, even it is already late to go there, its takes 2 hours with the car. We did not drove our car, my husband afraid of the traffic coz is a quiet far. We arrived 2:00 in the afternoon, owww pretty good we are not so late. OMG there are many people(tourist) was there. The falls really unbelievable, really fantastic.



We took boat ride going to the panoramic view. It is not so expensive to ride the boat, u can afford it. While taking a boat trip into the basin below the cataracts you can feel the great power of the rushing water.


A boat trip either to the famous rock in the middle of the Falls with a short walk to the top, or across the river below the Falls or down the Rhine River are most exciting events. Starting from the medieval castle ‘Schloss Laufen’ a path leads down alongside the splashing water onto the lookout Känzeli enabling the visitor a breathtaking contact with the Falls.





It was really great day and adventured day for me. Even I have now big tummy I climbed up this famous rock of the middle of the Falls...huhhh...and it was great experienced for me.
This 2 photos here are took in famous rock of the middle of the Falls.

My tummy
is getting
bigger
and
biger
everyday!

yupeyyy...

im super so excited...

The Rhinefalls at Schaffhausen have only a height of 23 meters (70 feet), but with the width of 150 meters(457 feet) and an average waterflow in summer of 600 m3/per second , they are one of the most impressivefalls in Europe and the largest Falls in Europe

Rhinefalls information:


Width: 150 meters / 457 feet
Height: 23 meters / 70 feet
Depth of Pool: 13 meters / 40 feet
Age: 14'000 to 17'000 years
Average flow:
- summer: 600 m3/second
- winter: 250 m3/second
- lowest ever: 95 m3/second
- highest ever: 1250 m3/second

No comments: