Crash Landing On You Shooting Location in Switzerland



I love South Korean Series and Film, specially when it is good story or historic series. I am not Korean but I love watching thier series and Film, they have really good. I am not the one watching, my Swiss husband love it too, the last we've watched was Vagabond Skorean Series, now we are waiting this Crash Landing on You in Netflix, i hope will be out in Netflix so soon, can't wait to watch this "Crash Landing on you" Kdrama Series starring Ri Jeong-hyeok (Hyun Bin) and Yoon Se-ri (Son Ye-jin).
As what I've known about the Location of the South Korean Tv Series Tittled "Crash Landing on You" the Location was in Iseltwald. There are some scenes was shoot in here. So in the weekend Sunday family day, me and my family drove for about 50 minutes from Bern. We are lucky Iseltwald it is close by our place.
I love the place very romantic. Sorrounded by the Mountains Alps and beautiful lake it is a glorious snow-capped peaks, what else? Oh.. I am speechless. 
The Crash Landing on you shooting location had a good taste. It very romantic place.
It is about 50 minutes from Bern City with Car and with Train it is about 1 hour to Interlaken then take a Bus number 103 to Iseltwald, with bus its about 20 minutes.

Here are some Photos and Video that i've took.
So pretty and beautiful Scenery, sorrounded by the Alps and Mountains of Brienzer Lake of Switzerland.
Castle or Burg in German

Here is the Video that I did.... Some infos are here in Tagalog/Filipino Language in the Video

I am sure you love also the place. It is small village but so charming with the beautiful scenery.  1 hour is enough to roam  around in this Iseltwald Village. 
The swan also like to be here as Hyun Bin 😊

Portraiting Hyun Bin

The Korean man like to fly 😂


No comments: