Time to Time

Sometimes when I have time to relax, when nice weather, I just sit down on our balcony and have some drinks, like coffee or tea, or just have good ice cream. We have good view from our balcony, field, cows on the field having a good time and of course cars passing by on the street. We are not living close to the street, but we have a good view, sunny balcony and we have good plants and flowers that I've care in Spring and summertime season. I love flowery Balcony that's why I really love to stay at our Balcony, when I get time.
Sometimes in the morning when very pleasant weather, I had breakfast at our Balcony, very nice hearing birds tweeting and flying free.
And in the afternoon I like to have great bicycle tour with my children, and when my husband finish his work, he just come and join us. We really so love bicycle, i've got my good mountain bike and my husband too. We have tour bike by the river, sometimes we have picnic by the river and to have a swim sometimes in summertime.



No comments: